v2.0.2 – 2016-January-11 (release for customer with with known issue),
v2.0.3 – 2016-January-13 (with JSON Serialization fix, verbose logging),
v2.0.4 – 2016-January-15 (with JSON Serialization fix)
- Added support for events Pyze Weather and Forecast (Objective-C, Swift)
- Improved logging in debug mode. Now line numbers and class names are also printed.
- Known Issue in v2.0.2: JSON Serialization issue when measuring latency of services when calling a service with null parameters.
- We observed a JSON Serialization issue when measuring latency of services when calling a service with null parameters from Xcode simulator.
- We worked with a beta customer to resolve this issue.
- v2.0.3 is equivalent to v2.0.4 but has additional logging turned on.