- Released version 2.2.1 of the iOS Smart App Agent
- Push Notification Documentation updated.
To circumvent a warning issued by the Apple’s achieved binary API usage scanning service, we have added methods to 1) let the app hand over the remote / push device token to Pyze and 2) let app request Pyze to process Push / Remote Notification.
We have been in touch with Apple support but could not get a clear idea when a fix is planned for this warning but we are hopeful a fix will be available with iOS 10.
Developers started getting this warning Aug 29, 2015 onwards.
Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:
Missing Push Notification Entitlement – Your app appears to include API used to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app signature’s entitlements do not include the “aps-environment” entitlement.
- setRemoteNotificationDeviceToken: deviceToken
Push Notification Documentation
Push Notification Documentation has been updated. It is divided into following 7 sections and includes the latest screenshots.
1. Generate and download APNs SSL certificates
2. Generate Personal Information Exchange PKCS #12 (.p12)
3. Create Mobile Provisioning profile to download and import into Xcode
4. Configure Pyze as your provider
5. Distribution considerations
6. Enable Remote Notifications in Xcode Project
7. Enable your app for Push Notifications