We released a new version of our iOS Smart App Agent.
Pyze Smart App Agent for iOS version 2.5.0 and 2.5.1
iOS SDK 2.5.1 released!
The release includes bug fixes and enhancements
- Various enhancements to Screen Flow and Event Flow (automatically detected by Pyze). Fully backwards compatible with previous versions of Pyze SDK.
- Data display bug fixes rare case where version change message arrives before cached messages when app is used offline.
- Enabled full bit-code support in version v2.5.1. This increases the size of the SDK and your app you deliver to the app store, but allows Apple to only deliver a recompiled subset copy of the app appropriate for each CPU (i386, x86_64, arm or arm64).
If you app uses Watchkit extensions, code that runs in your Apple Watch runs on a 32 bit processor (arm) and code that runs on newer iPhones runs on 64 bit processor (arm64).
How do I update to 2.5.1?
Using Cocopods? The release and can be updated using pod update.
$ cd /path/to/your/awesome/project $ pod update
- iOS Smart App Agent version 2.4.1 released
- iOS Smart App Agent version 2.3.4 released
- Pyze iOS Smart App Agent 2.2.1 Released