Pyze Unveils Growth Intelligence 2.0 for Mobile, Web and Native Applications
Unified View Across All Channels Enables Holistic Understanding of User Behavior
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – Dec. 13, 2016 – Pyze, the first intelligence and marketing platform enabling mobile and web app publishers to organically grow users by automating and personalizing, engagement and conversion, today released Pyze Growth Intelligence 2.0. The new platform now includes support for web, SaaS and native apps, in addition to existing support for mobile apps.
While mobile channels constituted over $1 billion in 2016 Black Friday retail sales, web channels still constituted over double this amount in revenue. Pyze launched with a mobile first strategy and is currently processing over 1 billion events per day. With the addition of support for web and native applications, Pyze seeks to dramatically increase growth.
New Features of Pyze Growth Intelligence 2.0
- Unified view across all channels provides real-time visibility into millions of users’ behavior, enabling app developers to quickly act upon trends, patterns and anomalies and interact with the right users at the right time on the most effective channel
- Adds support for email and SMS and MMS campaigns to the existing support for push, interactive push and in-app messaging campaigns
- Streamlines integration of multichannel marketing campaigns, allowing app developers to better coordinate personalized engagement and experiences
- Powerful new Developer Center to accelerate deployments, define and test engagement campaigns, and implement personalization
- Includes support for tracking Apple iMessage Apps and chatbots
Source: Read the rest of the press release here.