Onboarding institutional clients is complex, risky and unacceptably slow. It often takes many months to onboard an institution as a client and the stakes are high — the longer the onboarding window, the greater the risk of delay or loss of revenue.
Appian provides a flexible solution that takes the risk out of onboarding, accelerates time to revenue, and empowers business users with complete control of the onboarding journey.
Pyze increases the efficiency of Appian Connected Onboarding processes and maximize user productivity at each step of the Onboarding process. Model the end-to-end process to identify workflow bottlenecks, activity hotspots, and blockers to getting work done with this Pyze out-of-the-box pre-integrated process mining solution for Appian Connected Onboarding. Get started on the Appian App Market.
Features and Functionality:
- Automatically infer business process definitions and generate appropriate models and relevant dashboards without any end customer configuration.
- Aggregate process efficiency metrics spanning Appian and legacy applications, across all functional areas.
- Monitor the execution of each business process at each stage, end-to-end workflow executions, activity drop-offs, UX blockers, new feature performance, and training needs.
- Pre-integrated process mining solution requires minimal effort for deployment
- Reduce the cost of Connected Onboarding processes and remove gaps to getting work done
- Increase User productivity at each step of the Onboarding process
- Identify training needs to employees to improve productivity
- Expose RPA, workflow architecture, and UX redesign opportunities to increase overall efficiency